The Central Library of Chaudhary Devi Lal University came into existence in April 2003 in Tagore Bhawan of the University. It was shifted to the present impressive four storey building in the year 2010. The Chief Minister Haryana inaugurated the new building to the name of Swami Vivekananda, spiritual leader ,philosopher and great author . The library is rich collection of publications which include books, Indian and foreign journals, theses/dissertations, reports, newspapers and magazines etc. It is centraly located in the campus and approachable to all the academic departments, Offices, hostels and also to the campus residents , and all the reading areas are spacious, peaceful and furnished with comfortable furniture. The outlook of the library is decorated with beautiful lawns besides a sufficient space for parking special attention is given to the facilities of drinking water, light system and security system. The Wi-Fi system is made available in the library to provide easy access of internet to the readers into various sections and reading halls.
E-Resources available through INFLIBNET Shodh Sindhu Consortium
|2||Academic Writing Plateform|
Plagiarism prevention software
ShodhShuddhi provides access to Plagiarism Detection Software (PDS) to Universities.
1. Books are issued for a period of 14 days.
2. The borrower is liable to pay overdue charges as per rules if the book is not returned by the due date.
3. Book may have to be recalled earlier, if urgently required.
4. Book lost, defaced or injured in any way shall have to be replaced or its cost will be recovered as per rules.
5. There should be no scribbling, writing, marking or tearing of pages, Check the book carefully when you borrow and point out damage to the librarian immediately.
HELP TO KEEP THIS BOOK FRESH & CLEAN
Monday to Saturday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Three reading hall round the clock (9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M).
(Library will remain closed on 03 national Holidays i.e. Republic day, Independence Day & Gandhi Jayanti)
|Prof. Silender Singh||Librarian (Additional Charge)|
|Mr. Satbir Singh||Steno-Typist|
|Dr. Sharmila Kumari||Restorer|
|Mr. Rajkumar||Library Attendant|
Staff through Outsourcing Agency
|Library Professional Assistant||03|